Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Helmer and new polish

I went with my friend S. to a big shopping centre...I came home with 7 polishes and Helmer....yes we did go to IKEA.


here's a pic of the IKEA package and polishes

Parts of the drawer all over my bed and on the floor...
Almost done :)
DONE :)
It took me about 45 mins (minus the time it took me to talk on the phone and fix music) from start to finish. It was not hard but I had some damages on my hand or should I say on my NAILS.....

And here are the polishes: Lady Luck, Nerd, Manhunter, Nail Him, Antique Gold, Matte Top Coat and 859 Iron Lady with magnet.

And this is how my drawers look like
Top drawer with my supplies
Pinks and Purples...
Blues and Greens/Turquoise
Oranges, Reds and Yellows
Silvers, Golds, Bronze and Browns/Nudes
Blacks, Clears, Creams and Whites

No comments:

Post a Comment