Thursday, January 24, 2013

Maybelline Colorama 654 Superpower Blue


Some weeks ago I went to H&M to get some hair products that where on sale. The thing is I can never just walk in at H&M without buying a nail polish, I always find something that they have cheaper/sale and this time it was Maybelline's Colorama polishes. I have 1, sine before, in the shade WHITE. But this one caught my attention, cos I had already seen it on someones nails....the girl that works at Monki. I had actually talk about the polish with her and what brand it was. SO now when it was cheaper I thought it was time to test it :)


I only needed 2 coats to make it complete covered. It's a really colorful blue with a lot of pigment and I really like it, but I think it would be even more better as a summer polish. Right now I'm kinda pale but to the summer, when I'm browner, it would be amazing. 

Oh and as you can see I did some doodling on my thumb... I took 2 lighter blue polishes and 1 turquoise and made kind of leopard dots on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment