Thursday, January 03, 2013

Polishes bought in Madrid

 I did buy some polishes in Madrid...but it wasn't much and I thought that it would have been more, but that was not the case this time..

 I started of at Tiger at Calle Carretas ( http://www.tiger-stores.com/ ) where I bough this purple polish for €2

Then we went to Primark at Centro Comercial Plenilunio, where I bought this two sets of Caviar Polish, €3.50 each. Black polish with black caviar and white with sprinkles caviar. They also had a wide range of 4-pack polishes and stupid of me didn't bought one single one :( 

 
  I also bought this 4 container with glitter in the shades pink/purple for €1 (it said €1,50 but the guy had a good eye and made it cheaper ^_^ )
 
 
Then we finally went to KIKO... *yes*   There I only bought 3 polishes since I couldn't made up my mind....they have so many shades of the same color that I don't know what to do :/ well I did buy 374 Pearly Chocolate Noir, a very dark shade...it looks dark purple/brown in the bottle but is more black with goldie flakes when it comes out, then 401 Peacock Green and 400 Steel Grey both holo polishes that are super nice and there where on sale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment