Tuesday, April 09, 2013

What I bought in Germany

This is all I bought. I will write where I bought them first and then pictures to it. 

Rossmann at Spitalerstrasse, Hamburg

 This is all I bought there... I don't know how much I just paid for the polishes cos I also bought some food and shampoo/conditioner and shower gel, but the Colour & Go /Sun kissed was € 1.55/ each and Hugs & Kisses was on sale for € 0.70, so I think you can do the math yourself.
 Hugs & Kisses - 02 Love it or leave it, Colour & Go - 112 Time for Romance and 103 Space Queen and Sun kissed - 02 Hello Summer!

Primark, Waterfront shoppingcenter , Bremen

 €2,50 for all the 4
€2,50 for all the 4
All 3 sets of Caviar Polishes from Primark, €3,50/each
Gold with Green and Gold beads
Pink with Pink and Yellow beads
Silver with Pink and Silver beads

Müller, Waterfront shoppingcenter, Bremen

All this for €18.85
Nail Art Special Effect Topper - 15 Cool Breeze, Nail Art - Peel Off Base Coat, Nail Art Twins reloaded - 01 Edward, 02 Romeo, 02 Julia and 03 Mr Big
 Magnetic Pen to do freehand design in the metallic polishes and then 4 plates to do stamping and the stamper and scraper.
Rossmann, Brunnenstrasse, Bremen

Show your feet - 17 lemon sorbet  was on sale so I only paid €0.90 for it

Kiko, Elbe einkaufszentrum, Hamburg

600 Light Yellow, 601 Mandarin, 602 True Red and 606 Lilac are all shatter polishes from Kiko and they where on Sale... only € 1 /each

Rossmann, Train station Hamburg

I was only returning my bootles that I had for recycling, but then I saw this one that looks a lot like Ciaté - Oil Slick and this Catrice - Genius in the bottle was only €2.75 (if I'm not mistaken)

Airport, Hamburg

OPI - Barefoot in Barcelona, €12.90 but I had a coupon on €10 so only €2.90

1 comment:

  1. Oj vad jag gillade det där kaviarnagellacket med gula och rosa kulor :) Det får du allt lägga upp bild på när du målat med det! KRAM å ses imorrn!?

    ReplyDelete